Bach Model C180SL229PC Stradivarius 'Philly' Professional C Trumpet MINT CONDITION
Here's a MINT Bach Stradivarius Model C180SL229PC Philadelphia Symphony model Professional Trumpet in C. WOW!
Modeled after the horns that made the famous Philadelphia Orchestra sound, this horn features a large bore, the 229 bell, and the 25CC mouthpipe for a huge-playing, great sounding orchestral C trumpet.
- .462" large bore
- Standard weight one-piece hand-hammered yellow brass #229 bell with classic French bead flat rim with soldered bell wire
- Special #25CC leadpipe based on 1947 design
- Wide foot bell to leadpipe braces
- Narrower braces at bell to valve casing and valve casing to leadpipe
- Thumb ring on first valve
- Narrow tuning slide....1947 design
- Single brace on tuning slide
- Bead rings on all slides
- Hexagon shaped pull knobs
- 1st slide thumb ring
- 3rd slide pin stop
- Silver-plate finish
- Bach 7C mouthpiece
- C180C woodshell case
This instrument has had very little playing time and is in perfect condition. Pictures tell the rest of the story! Please feel free to email with any additional questions!
We are proud to be an authorized Bach dealer