Bach C180SL229PC Stradivarius Professional Trumpet in C MINT CONDITION
Here's a MINT Bach Stradivarius Model C180SL229PC Philadelphia Symphony model Professional Trumpet in C. WOW!
- .462" large bore
- Standard weight one-piece hand-hammered yellow brass #229 bell with classic French bead flat rim with soldered bell wire
- Special #25CC leadpipe based on 1947 design
- Wide foot bell to leadpipe braces
- Narrower braces at bell to valve casing and valve casing to leadpipe
- Thumb ring on first valve
- Narrow tuning slide....1947 design
- Single brace on tuning slide
- Bead rings on all slides
- Hexagon shaped pull knobs
- 1st slide thumb ring
- 3rd slide pin stop
- Silver-plate finish
- Bach 7C mouthpiece
- C180C woodshell case
Modeled after the horns that made the famous Philadelphia Orchestra sound, this horn features a large bore, the 229 bell, and the 25CC mouthpipe for a huge-playing, great sounding orchestral C trumpet. This instrument has had very little playing time and is in perfect condition except for a few fingerprints.
We are proud to be an authorized Bach dealer.