Buffet Crampon Model BC8402-4-0 400 Series Tenor Saxophone in Matte Finish BRAND NEW
The 400 Series is designed for the advanced student through the professional saxophonist.
The 400 Series saxophones are meticulously hand-engraved and assembled for the highest level of quality and workmanship. With keywork up to high F# and exceptional response in the upper and lower registers, the 400 Series saxophones provide even response and intonation and an ideal combination of tonal qualities for jazz or classical performance.
The new Buffet Crampon saxophones incorporate classic French design combined with modern innovations to produce exceptional and affordable instruments for any level or budget.
- Bb intermediate/professional tenor saxophone
- French style designed by artists/educators
- Brass matte finish
- Hand engraving on key cups, bell, bow, body and neck
- Pisoni pads with metal resonators
- Double arms on low C, B, Bb keys for better feel and stability in low register
- Reinforced spatula bracing
- Ribbed construction
- Mother of pearl key buttons
- High F# key
- Deluxe backpack style case
Instrument characteristics: Beautiful hand-engraving over the entire saxophone body. Large bow gives effortless response on low C#, C, B and Bb. Focused, clear tone is suitable for both jazz and classical performance.
We offer free shipping on all new instruments. Please feel free to email with any additional questions!