Selmer Paris Model 54JU 'Series II Jubilee' Tenor Saxophone MINT CONDITION
This saxophone has had very little playing time and is in perfect, mint condition.
The Series II sopranino, soprano, alto, tenor, bass and baritone saxophones have been the professional choice for a generation and continue to be the most popular professional saxophone in the world. The reasons are clear: they all possess a flexible but centered tone that is natural in almost any playing situation. Yellow brass body tubes and keys resonate across the entire timbre spectrum: full-ribbed construction enhances their durability. The Series' superior intonation characteristics make these saxophone a natural choice for any professional or those who aspire to be.
- Acoustics: Series II body style-full sound
- Necks: Series II bore
- Construction: full ribs
- Body material: yellow brass
- Mouthpiece: S-80 C*
- Mechanism: compact key positioning - closer to the body and directly under the hand
- Range: high F# key
- Front F key: spatula
- Left-hand thumb rest: plastic
- Right-hand thumb rest: plastic adjustable
- Adjusting screws: high F, G# key, F#/G# lug, F#/G#, adjusting bar, low C#, low B, side C, side Bb
- Pivot screws: tapered
- Needle springs: blued steel
- Pads: treated leather with metal resonators
Pictures tell the rest of the story! Please feel free to email with any additional questions.
We are proud to be an authorized Selmer Paris dealer