Selmer Paris Model 51J 'Series II Jubilee' Professional Soprano Saxophone MINT CONDITION
Shipping Cost : Free
This is a MINT Selmer Super Action 80 Series II Jubilee soprano saxophone.
The Series II Super Action 80s are considered by many to be the best post-Mark VI Selmer saxophone. Consistently excellent tone quality, ergonomic keywork, and unerring attention to detail has made these saxophones some of the finest in the world.
- Acoustics: one-piece body style
- Neck: Straight, non-detachable
- Range: Low Bb - High F#
- Construction: mini-ribs, Lacquered Brass
- Mechanism: compact key positioning - closer to the body and directly under the hand
- Mouthpiece: Selmer S80 C*
- Front F Key: spatula
- Left-hand thumb rest: plastic
- Right-hand thumb rest: metal, adjustable
- Adjusting screws: high E & F, low B table key, G# key, F#/G# lug, F#/G# adjusting bar, low C#, low B, side C, side Bb
- Pivot screws: tapered
- Needle springs: blued steel
- Pads: treated kid leather with metal resonators
This particular one is perfect. Ostensibly a demo model, I see no signs that it has ever been played.
Pictures tell the rest of the story! Feel free to email with additional questions.
We are proud to be an authorized Selmer Paris dealer