Selmer Paris Model 52M 'Series II Jubilee' Alto Saxophone SN 820358 OPEN BOX
Shipping Cost : $45.00
This is a MAGNIFICENT Selmer Super Action 80 Series II Jubilee Edition Alto Saxophone in MATTE LACQUER.
The Series II Alto has long been a favorite among sax players on account of the classic Selmer sound and impeccable ergonomics. The Jubilee edition takes it one step further with improved intonation and truly gorgeous engraving.
- Acoustics: Series II body style-full sound
- Necks: Series II bore
- Construction: full ribs
- Body material: black lacquer over yellow brass
- Mouthpiece: S-80 C*
- Mechanism: compact key positioning - closer to the body and directly under the hand
- Range: high F# key
- Front F key: spatula
- Left-hand thumb rest: plastic
- Right-hand thumb rest: plastic adjustable
- Adjusting screws: high F, G# key, F#/G# lug, F#/G#, adjusting bar, low C#, low B, side C, side Bb
- Pivot screws: tapered
- Needle springs: blued steel
- Pads: treated leather with metal resonators
This instrument has had very little playing time and is in perfect condition.
Pictures tell the rest of the story! Please feel free to email with any questions.
We are proud to be an authorized Selmer Paris dealer