Selmer Paris Model 53JM 'Series III Jubilee' Soprano Saxophone MINT CONDITION
Shipping Cost : $45.00
This saxophone has been used very gently as a demo instrument only. It is in perfect, mint condition.
Defined as the industry standard in two-piece sopranos, the Selmer Paris Series III provides you with all the facility and sound you will ever need. The 53JM is identical to the 53J except that the matte lacquer finish on the body and neck provide a unique look and warm tone. The Series III soprano, alto, tenor and baritone saxophones epitomize speed. Lightning-quick response and flawless ergonomics make these saxophones move; allowing you to perform at the speeds you need in these hyper-fast times. Instead of traditional brass, these saxophones are built on a platform with a slightly higher copper content-creating a rich warm tone that is automatic from the first breath into the instrument.
- Acoustics: Series III body style-optimized for immediate response
- Necks: Series III bore comes with straight and curved
- Range: High G )
- Construction: Mini-ribs - quick response
- Matte lacquer over Brass Mechanism
- Compact key positioning - closer to the body and directly under the hand
- Front F key: Spatula
- Left-hand thumb rest: Plastic
- Right-hand thumb rest: Metal adjustable
- Adjusting screws: High E & F, G# key, F#/G# lug, F#/G#, adjusting bar, low C#, low B, side C, side Bb
- Pivot screws: Tapered
- Needle springs: Blue steel
- Pads: Treated leather with metal resonators
- Finish: Matte lacquer
- Engraved bell: Yes
- Mouthpiece Selmer: S80 C*
- Case - BAM
Pictures tell the rest of the story! Please feel free email with any additional questions.
We are proud to be an authorized Selmer Paris dealer