Selmer Paris Model 54JM Series II Jubilee Professional Tenor Saxophone MINT CONDITION
Shipping Cost : $55.00
This is a MINT Selmer Series II Jubilee Tenor Saxophone in MATTE FINISH!
Many believe that the Series II is the best Post-Mark VII saxophone that Selmer has made, with its consistent French tone quality and excellent action and intonation. This instrument is ostensibly a demo model, but I see no sign that it has ever been played. Superb Selmer quality, great low price.
- Acoustics: Series II body style-full sound
- Necks: Series II bore
- Construction: full ribs
- Body material: matte finish over yellow brass with clear lacquer keys
- Mouthpiece: S-80 C*
- Mechanism: compact key positioning - closer to the body and directly under the hand
- Range: high F# key
- Front F key: spatula
- Left-hand thumb rest: plastic
- Right-hand thumb rest: plastic adjustable
- Adjusting screws: high F, G# key, F#/G# lug, F#/G#, adjusting bar, low C#, low B, side C, side Bb
- Pivot screws: tapered
- Needle springs: blued steel
- Pads: treated leather with metal resonators
Pictures tell the rest of the story! Please feel free to email with additional questions!
We are proud to be an authorized Selmer Paris dealer