Selmer Paris Model 54JU 'Series II Jubilee' Tenor Saxophone SN N810583
This is a beautiful Selmer 54JU Super Action 80 Series II Jubilee Tenor Saxophone.
Believed by many to be the best post Mark VI Selmer, the Series II has a full, open voice, with superb ergonomics and intonation. Nothing else sounds like a Selmer!
- Construction: full ribs
- Body material: yellow brass
- Mechanism: compact key positioning - closer to the body and directly under the hand
- Range: high F# key
- Front F key: spatula
- Left-hand thumb rest: plastic
- Right-hand thumb rest: plastic adjustable
- Adjusting screws: high F, G# key, F#/G# lug, F#/G#, adjusting bar,low C#, low B, side C, side Bb
- Pivot screws: tapered
- Needle springs: blued steel
- Pads: treated leather with metal resonators
- Finish: Honey gold Lacquer
This instrument is ostensibly a demo model but I see no signs that it has ever been played. Pads and action are perfect and it is absolutely ready to go.
Pictures tell the rest of the story! Please email us with any additional questions.
We are proud to be an authorized Selmer Paris dealer