Selmer Paris Model 72 'Reference 54' Professional Alto Saxophone MINT CONDITION
This saxophone has been used very gently as a demo instrument only. It is in mint condition.
Designed to be a faithful copy of a 1954 Selmer Mark VI saxophone, the Reference 54 has been making quite a name for itself. Many are saying that this is the best alto from Selmer since the early VIs. This instrument is in superb condition and doesn't look like it has ever been played. Original case and accessories are included.
- Acoustics: Reference body style-full sound
- Necks: Reference bore
- Construction: ribs
- Body material: Deep lacquer over yellow brass
- Mouthpiece: Super Session D
- Mechanism: compact key positioning - closer to the body and directly under the hand
- Range: high F# key
- Front F key: spatula
- Left-hand thumb rest: plastic
- Right-hand thumb rest: metal adjustable
- Adjusting screws: high F, G# key, F#/G# lug, F#/G#, adjusting bar, low C#, low B, side C, side Bb
- Pivot screws: tapered
- Needle springs: blued steel
- Pads: treated leather with metal resonators
- Hand-engraved bell
- Shaped flight case
Pictures tell the rest of the story! Please feel free to email with any additional questions!
We are proud to be an authorized Selmer Paris dealer