Selmer Paris Model 92DL 'Supreme' Alto Saxophone SN N844596 OPEN BOX
Here is a SUPERB Selmer 92DL 'Supreme' model alto saxophone. The latest and greatest from Selmer, and the first new professional model they have produced in over 18 years, the Supreme is the finest instrument that Selmer has ever made. With impeccable intonation, remastered ergonomics and gorgeous engraving, this model is attracting followers at every turn.
- Premium Build: Meticulously crafted with a high-quality brass body for durability and resonance, ensuring a long-lasting instrument that maintains its exceptional sound.
- Superior Sound Projection: Experience unparalleled sound projection and clarity, thanks to the carefully designed bore and bell that enhance resonance and tonal richness.
- Precision Keywork: The saxophone boasts precision-engineered keywork, providing a smooth and responsive playing experience. The ergonomic design enhances playability for both beginners and seasoned musicians.
- High F# Key: Incorporating a high F# key, this saxophone expands the range of playable notes, allowing for versatility in musical expression.
- Beautiful Finish Options: The Supreme 92DL is available in a range of stunning finishes, allowing musicians to choose an instrument that not only sounds exceptional but looks extraordinary too.
- Selmer Tradition: Built on Selmer's legacy of excellence, the Supreme 92DL upholds the brand's reputation for producing instruments favored by professional musicians worldwide.
- Professional Performance: Whether you're a seasoned professional or an aspiring musician, the Selmer Supreme 92DL Alto Saxophone delivers the performance and reliability you need to elevate your musical journey.
This particular instrument is in perfect condition. Ostensibly a display model, I see no signs that it has ever been played. Comes complete with original case and all original accessories.
Please feel free to email with additional questions!
We are proud to be an authorized Selmer Paris dealer
The Mighty Quinn Brass and Winds is proud to offer financing through our partnership with United Midwest Savings Bank!
Financing is available for purchases as low as $1,500 and as high as $15,000. Payments can be stretched out as long as 60 months to make it possible to purchase your dream instrument.
Click here to apply for financing. Use Merchant ID 3631
We offer low monthly payments, competitive interest rates and free online bill pay.
For more information visit United Midwest Savings Bank
We want you to be happy and satisfied with your purchase, and we offer an unconditional 30 day return policy. If you are unhappy with your item for any reason, just return it for a full refund or full credit towards an exchange. (Reeds and other consumables are non-returnable once opened.)
We warranty every item we sell to be free of mechanical defects. If you find an issue with your purchase, please contact us. We will either reimburse you to have any minor repairs completed by your local repair shop, or we will send you a label to cover all return postage charges so that we can either repair your instrument, exchange your instrument, or issue you a refund for your instrument. We stand behind our products, and we truly want you to be happy.
Please note that if you simply change your mind about purchase of an item - if you find that it's just not the one for you - you are still entitled to a full refund. We never charge a restocking fee; however, you will be responsible for the expense involved in shipping the item back to us. Upon receipt of your return, our technicians will go over the instrument to ensure everything is in the same condition in which it was sold, and then your refund will be proceed directly, no questions asked.
BRAND NEW ITEMS are covered by the full manufacturer’s warranty unless specifically noted otherwise. Please check individual makers for terms and conditions.
OPEN BOX ITEMS include a two-year warranty serviced through our in-house repair shop. We guarantee that every instrument we sell is free of mechanical defects.
PLEASE NOTE: Warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse, abuse, operation or failure to follow instructions according to the Owner’s Manual for this product
- Any unit which has been altered or on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed
- Normal wear and any periodic maintenance
- Deterioration due to perspiration, corrosive atmosphere or other external causes such as extremes in temperature or humidity
- Lacquer or plating finish wear
- Springs, pads and felt parts
USED/VINTAGE ITEMS include a one-year warranty with the same exclusions as above.
HOW TO USE YOUR WARRANTYContact firstname.lastname@example.org attaching photos of the affected item, so that we we may determine the best course of action:
(For larger repairs) Receive a free mailing label to send the instrument back to us for repair. We will address any technical problems in our shop and send you back your horn free of charge.
(For small repairs) Bring your instrument to a trusted local shop for a quote, and we will reimburse you their nominal shop fee to fix it at their location.