Selmer Paris Model 51J 'Series II Jubilee' Professional Soprano Saxophone BRAND NEW
Shipping Cost : Free
This instrument is brand new and carries the full manufacturer’s warranty.
The Selmer Paris Series II soprano is the sweetest sounding one-piece on the market. Even tone and a clean upper register are the hallmarks of this soprano. The Series II sopranino, soprano, alto, tenor, base and baritone saxophones have been the professional choice for a generation and continue to be the most popular professional saxophone in the world. The reasons are clear: they all possess a flexible but centered tone that is natural in almost any playing situation. Yellow brass body tubes and keys resonate across the entire timbre spectrum: full-ribbed construction enhances their durability. The Series’ superior intonation characteristics make these saxophone a natural choice for any professional or those who aspire to be.
- Acoustics: one-piece body style
- Neck: Straight, non-detachable
- Range: Low Bb - High F#
- Construction: mini-ribs, Lacquered Brass,
- Mechanism: compact key positioning - closer to the body and directly under the hand
- Mouthpiece: Selmer S80 C*
- Front F Key: spatula
- Left-hand thumb rest: plastic
- Right-hand thumb rest: metal, adjustable
- Adjusting screws: high E & F, low B table key, G# key, F#/G# lug, F#/G# adjusting bar, low C#, low B, side C, side Bb
- Pivot screws: tapered
- Needle springs: blued steel
- Pads: treated kid leather with metal resonators
We offer free shipping on this instrument. Please feel free to email us with any additional questions!
We are proud to be an authorized Selmer Paris dealer