Selmer Paris Model 51JBL 'Series II Jubilee' Professional Soprano Saxophone in Black Lacquer BRAND NEW
Shipping Cost : Free
This instrument is brand new and carries the full manufacturer’s warranty.
The Selmer Paris Series II soprano is the sweetest sounding one-piece on the market. Even tone and a clean upper register are the hallmarks of this soprano. The 51JBL is identical to the 51J, except that the black lacquer provides a unique look and darker tone. The Series II sopranino, soprano, alto, tenor, base and baritone saxophones have been the professional choice for a generation and continue to be the most popular professional saxophone in the world. The reasons are clear: they all possess a flexible but centered tone that is natural in almost any playing situation. Yellow brass body tubes and keys resonate across the entire timbre spectrum: full-ribbed construction enhances their durability. The Series’ superior intonation characteristics make these saxophone a natural choice for any professional or those who aspire to be.
- Acoustics: one-piece body style
- Neck: Straight, non-detachable
- Range: Low Bb - High F#
- Construction: mini-ribs
- Black Lacquered Brass
- Mechanism: compact key positioning - closer to the body and directly under the hand
- Mouthpiece: Selmer S80 C*
- Front F Key: spatula, Left-hand thumb rest: plastic
- Right-hand thumb rest: metal, adjustable
- Adjusting screws: high E & F, low B table key, G# key, F#/G# lug, F#/G# adjusting bar, low C#, low B, side C, side Bb
- Pivot screws: tapered
- Needle springs: blued steel
- Pads: treated kid leather with metal resonators
Weoffer free shipping on all new instruments. Please email us with any additional questions that you may have regarding this saxophone!
We are proud to be an authorized Selmer Paris dealer