Selmer Paris Model 52JS 'Series II Jubilee' Alto Saxophone in Silver Plate BRAND NEW
This instrument is brand new and carries the full manufacturer's warranty.
The Selmer Paris Series II alto saxophone is the most popular Selmer Paris saxophone in history. The 52JS is identical to the 52JU except that the silver plate horn and neck provide a unique look and bright tone. The Series II sopranino, soprano, alto, tenor, bass and baritone saxophones have been the professional choice for a generation and continue to be the most popular professional saxophone in the world. The reasons are clear: they all possess a flexible but centered tone that is natural in almost any playing situation. Yellow brass body tubes and keys resonate across the entire timbre spectrum: full-ribbed construction enhances their durability. The Series' superior intonation characteristics make these saxophone a natural choice for any professional or those who aspire to be.
- Acoustics: Series II body style-full sound
- Necks: Series II bore
- Construction: full ribs
- Body material: silver plate over yellow brass
- Mouthpiece: S-80 C*
- Mechanism: compact key positioning - closer to the body and directly under the hand
- Range: high F# key
- Front F key: spatula
- Left-hand thumb rest: plastic
- Right-hand thumb rest: plastic adjustable
- Adjusting screws: high F, G# key, F#/G# lug, F#/G#, adjusting bar, low C#, low B, side C, side Bb
- Pivot screws: tapered
- Needle springs: blue steel
- Pads: treated leather with metal resonators
We offer free shipping on all new instruments. Please email us with additional questions you may have regarding this saxophone!
We are proud to be an authorized Selmer Paris dealer