Selmer Paris Model 53J 'Series III Jubilee' Soprano Saxophone BRAND NEW
This instrument is brand new and carries the full manufacturer’s warranty.
Defined as the industry standard in two-piece sopranos, the Selmer Paris Series III provides you with all the facility and sound you will ever need. The Series III soprano, alto, tenor and baritone saxophones epitomize speed. Lightning-quick response and flawless ergonomics make these saxophones move; allowing you to perform at the speeds you need in these hyper-fast times. Instead of traditional brass, these saxophones are built on a platform with a slightly higher copper content-creating a rich warm tone that is automatic from the first breath into the instrument.
- Acoustics Series III body: style-optimized for immediate response
- Necks: Series III bore comes with straight and curved
- Range: High F# key (high G on soprano)
- Construction: Mini-ribs – quick response
- Brass alloy Mechanism
- Compact key positioning - closer to the body and directly under the hand
- Front F key: Spatula
- Left-hand thumb rest: Plastic
- Right-hand thumb rest: Metal adjustable
- Adjusting screws: High E & F, G# key, F#/G# lug, F#/G#, adjusting bar, low C#, low B, side C, side Bb
- Pivot screws: Tapered
- Needle springs: Blue steel
- Pads: Treated leather with metal resonators
- Finish: Clear lacquer
- Engraved bell: Yes
- Mouthpiece Selmer: S80 C*
- Case - BAM
We offer free shipping on all new instruments. Please email us with any additional questions that you may have regarding this saxophone!
We are proud to be an authorized Selmer Paris dealer