Selmer Paris Model 53JS 'Series III Jubilee' Soprano Saxophone in Silver Plate BRAND NEW
Shipping Cost : Free
This instrument is brand new and carries the full manufacturer’s warranty.
Defined as the industry standard in two-piece sopranos, the Selmer Paris Series III provides you with all the facility and sound you will ever need. The 53JS is identical to the 53J except that the Silver Plate body and neck provide a unique look and bright tone. The Series III soprano, alto, tenor and baritone saxophones epitomize speed. Lightning-quick response and flawless ergonomics make these saxophones move; allowing you to perform at the speeds you need in these hyper-fast times. Instead of traditional brass, these saxophones are built on a platform with a slightly higher copper content-creating a rich warm tone that is automatic from the first breath into the instrument.
- Acoustics: Series III body style-optimized for immediate response
- Necks: Series III bore comes with straight and curved
- Range: High F# key (high G on soprano)
- Construction: Mini-ribs – quick response
- Silver Plate over Brass Mechanism
- Compact key positioning - closer to the body and directly under the hand
- Front F key: Spatula
- Left-hand thumb rest: Plastic
- Right-hand thumb rest: Metal adjustable
- Adjusting screws: High E & F, G# key, F#/G# lug, F#/G#, adjusting bar, low C#, low B, side C, side Bb
- Pivot screws: Tapered
- Needle springs: Blue steel
- Pads: Treated leather with metal resonators
- Finish: Clear lacquer
- Engraved bell: Yes
- Mouthpiece Selmer: S80 C*
- Case - BAM
We offer free shipping on this instrument. Please feel free to email us with additional questions!
We are proud to be an authorized Selmer Paris dealer