Selmer Paris Model 62JM 'Series III Jubilee' Alto Saxophone in Matte Lacquer BRAND NEW
Shipping Cost : Free
This instrument is brand new and carries the full manufacturer's warranty.
The Selmer Paris Series III alto is the gold standard in classical saxophones. Its sound is superbly crafted and its ergonomics have been duplicated the world over. The 62JM is identical to the 62J except that the matte finish with lacquer keys provides a unique look and warm tone. The Series III soprano, alto, tenor and baritone saxophones epitomize speed. Lightning-quick response and flawless ergonomics make these saxophones move; allowing you to perform at the speeds you need in these hyper-fast times. Instead of traditional brass, these saxophones are built on a platform with a slightly higher copper content-creating a rich warm tone that is automatic from the first breath into the instrument.
- Acoustics: Series III body style-full sound
- Necks: Series III bore
- Construction: mini ribs
- Body material: Matte finish over yellow brass with extra copper content - keys are still clear lacquer
- Mouthpiece: S-80 C*
- Mechanism: compact key positioning - closer to the body and directly under the hand
- Range: high F# key
- Front F key: spatula
- Left-hand thumb rest: metal
- Right-hand thumb rest: metal adjustable
- Adjusting screws: high F, G# key, F#/G# lug, F#/G#, adjusting bar, low C#, low B, side C, side Bb
- Pivot screws: tapered
- Needle springs: blued steel
- Pads: treated leather with metal resonators
- C# vent to keep C# in tune
- Hand-engraved bell
- BAM case with case cover
We offer free shipping on all new instruments. Please email us with additional questions that you may have regarding this saxophone!
We are proud to be an authorized Selmer Paris dealer