Selmer Paris Model 84 'Reference 36' Professional Tenor Saxophone MINT CONDITION
Shipping Cost : $55.00
This saxophone has had very little playing time and is in perfect, mint condition.
Designed to be a faithful copy of a Selmer Super Balanced Action tenor sax, the Reference 36 has been making quite a name for itself. Many are saying that this is the best tenor from Selmer since the early VIs. This instrument is in terrific shape. Original finish is 100% present, with no wear that I can see. There are no dents or dings or blemishes. Pads and action are perfect, and this horn is ready to play as is. It sounds GREAT with just the kind of sound and response you'd expect from a Selmer. This instrument does not even appear to have ever been played.
- Acoustics: Reference body style-full sound
- Necks: Reference bore
- Construction: ribs
- Body material: Rose lacquer over yellow brass
- Mouthpiece: Super Session
- Mechanism: compact key positioning - closer to the body and directly under the hand
- Range: high F# key, Front F key: spatula
- Left-hand thumb rest: plastic
- Right-hand thumb rest: metal adjustable
- Adjusting screws: high F, G# key, F#/G# lug, F#/G#, adjusting bar, low C#, low B, side C, side Bb
- Pivot screws: tapered
- Needle springs: blued steel
- Pads: treated leather with metal resonators
- Hand-engraved bell
- Shaped flight case
Pictures tell the rest of the story! Please feel free to email with any additional questions!
We are proud to be an authorized Selmer Paris dealer