Yamaha Model YOB-841T Custom Handmade Oboe with 3rd Octave Key BRAND NEW
This instrument is brand new and carries the full manufacturer's warranty.
The YOB-841 features an 'open' bore configuration optimized to match 'American' style reeds. This inner bore shape is complemented by tapered tone-holes with conical undercutting for a dark silky tone with a focused center. This model was developed in close cooperation with the principal oboists of some of America's top orchestras.
- Key: C
- Key System: Full Conservatoire
- Bore Style: American
- Octave Keys: Semi-automatic
- Mechanical Features: Left-hand F key; Fork F resonance key; 'Philadelphia D key'
- Upper joint material: Grenadilla
- Lower joint material: Grenadilla
- Bell material: Grenadilla
- Key Material: Nickel Silver
- Plating: Silver
- Tone Holes: Undercut with conical uppercuts
- Thumb Rest: Fixed
- Trill Keys: Low B - C# ; low C - Db ; C# - D# ; D# - E ; F# - G# ; G# - A ; Ab - Bb ; A# - B ; B - C# ; left C - D; right C - D
- Extra Feature: 3rd Octave Key
We offer free shipping on this instrument. Please feel free to email with any additional questions!
We are proud to be an authorized Yamaha dealer
We want you to be happy and satisfied with your purchase, and we offer an unconditional 30 day return policy. If you are unhappy with your item for any reason, just return it for a full refund or full credit towards an exchange. (Reeds and other consumables are non-returnable once opened.)
We warranty every item we sell to be free of mechanical defects. If you find an issue with your purchase, please contact us. We will either reimburse you to have any minor repairs completed by your local repair shop, or we will send you a label to cover all return postage charges so that we can either repair your instrument, exchange your instrument, or issue you a refund for your instrument. We stand behind our products, and we truly want you to be happy.
Please note that if you simply change your mind about purchase of an item - if you find that it's just not the one for you - you are still entitled to a full refund. We never charge a restocking fee; however, you will be responsible for the expense involved in shipping the item back to us. We will issue your refund directly upon receipt of the item, no questions asked.