Yamaha Model YTR-8335IIRKG-LN 'Kangakki' Xeno Bb Trumpet MINT CONDITION
The Xeno Series represents a fusion of craftsmanship that involves outstanding instrument design, advanced technology, and the experience, talent, and dreams of respected artists around the world. These are trumpets that inspire. Their outstanding power and projection combines with refined resistance and response for extraordinary tonal flexibility. This limited edition "Kangakki" version further represents our dedication and passion for music.
Based on the acclaimed second generation Xeno trumpet line, this one-of-a-kind trumpet is customized with a proprietary cryogenic acoustic treatment performed by Yamaha master technicians at the Los Angeles atelier. Last, but not least, the special "Kangakki" bell engraving reinforces our commitment to creating the highest quality instruments for musicians of any level. Because of the attention to detail and painstaking craftsmanship needed to manufacture these trumpets, only a very limited amount will be made available in the United States.
- Cryogenic Resonance Restoration: This unique, proprietary acoustic treatment was pioneered by Yamaha master technician and Atelier team member Wayne Tanabe. "Cryo" treatment involves subjecting the instrument to extreme cold temperatures which can enhance the instrument's ability to resonate.
- Special "Kangakki" engraving: The YTR-8335IIRKG-LN has the unique "Kangakki" engraving on the bell. The term "Kangakki" means "Wind Instrument" in Japanese and is a homage to the rich history of Yamaha wind instrument design.
- New Bell Design: A new bell design contributes to optimum resistance for a powerful tonal core and accurate slotting. The new design also enhances playability in the upper register.
- Thinner Valve casing and pistons, modified angle of branch tube (knuckle): Thinner valve casing and pistons, as well as the modified angle of the branch tube (knuckle) result in improved response and provide the performer with an ideal blowing resistance.
- 1st Slide Button: The button on the 1st slide serves to fine-tune the blowing resistance for optimum control.
- Improved Water Key: The height of the main slide water key gutter has been increased for optimum resistance, and the ends of the water key spring have been curled for improved response.
- Case: Double case with backpack straps.
This instrument has been used very lightly and shows no wear - it is in pristine condition. Comes complete with original case, silent brass mute, valve oil, and Yamaha 16C4 mouthpiece. GORGEOUS!
Pictures tell the rest of the story! Please feel free to email with any additional questions.
We are proud to be an authorized Yamaha dealer
We want you to be happy and satisfied with your purchase, and we offer an unconditional 30 day return policy. If you are unhappy with your item for any reason, just return it for a full refund or full credit towards an exchange. (Reeds and other consumables are non-returnable once opened.)
We warranty every item we sell to be free of mechanical defects. If you find an issue with your purchase, please contact us. We will either reimburse you to have any minor repairs completed by your local repair shop, or we will send you a label to cover all return postage charges so that we can either repair your instrument, exchange your instrument, or issue you a refund for your instrument. We stand behind our products, and we truly want you to be happy.
Please note that if you simply change your mind about purchase of an item - if you find that it's just not the one for you - you are still entitled to a full refund. We never charge a restocking fee; however, you will be responsible for the expense involved in shipping the item back to us. Upon receipt of your return, our technicians will go over the instrument to ensure everything is in the same condition in which it was sold, and then your refund will be proceed directly, no questions asked.