Edgware All Natural Bore Oil
An alternative to the current industry standards which use harmful petroleum, mineral and synthetic-based oils - not only are these damaging to our already fragile planet, but they are also unsafe for unsupervised use by children. Essentially, Edgware BY BBICO is a range of eco-friendly, British-designed and packaged musical instrument maintenance products, manufactured to use less packaging, produce less waste, and provide healthy alternatives to the products available on the market currently
• Made from pure flower oils, including lavender grown in England
• Hydrophillic properties of the oils allow the wood to breathe, whilst moisturising the fibres
• Suitable for all wooden clarinets, oboes, bassoons, recorders and bagpipes
• Inhibits warping and cracking • Improves the tone of your instrument over time
• A fantastic alternative to the commonly used linseed oil, which forms a hard coating inside the bore of instruments, preventing the wood from reacting naturally to temperature and humidity changes
• Comes in a recyclable PET bottle, inside a compostable Nature-Flex bag made from wood pulp, with a label made from 100% recycled content in the EU, and twine made in the UK.
Please feel free to email with any additional questions!
We are proud to be an authorized Edgware dealer
We want you to be happy and satisfied with your purchase, and we offer an unconditional 30 day return policy. If you are unhappy with your item for any reason, just return it for a full refund or full credit towards an exchange. (Reeds and other consumables are non-returnable once opened.)
We warranty every item we sell to be free of mechanical defects. If you find an issue with your purchase, please contact us. We will either reimburse you to have any minor repairs completed by your local repair shop, or we will send you a label to cover all return postage charges so that we can either repair your instrument, exchange your instrument, or issue you a refund for your instrument. We stand behind our products, and we truly want you to be happy.
Please note that if you simply change your mind about purchase of an item - if you find that it's just not the one for you - you are still entitled to a full refund. We never charge a restocking fee; however, you will be responsible for the expense involved in shipping the item back to us. We will issue your refund directly upon receipt of the item, no questions asked.