Protec Model IP309CT IPAC Bass Trombone Case - Contoured BRAND NEW
In 1984, Protec developed and patented the PRO PAC case to be a lighter alternative to traditional wood cases while offering the storage benefits of a gig bag. Today PRO PAC cases are trusted by professional musicians around the world to protect their priceless instruments. Each is carefully crafted using premium materials resulting in a superior case that is second to none. At the heart is an instrument fit that was meticulously engineered to be exceptionally safe and secure. PRO PAC cases are a true reflection of Protec's vision: innovative design for creative people.>
Protec's IPAC cases feature modular walls and fit blocks that can be endlessly reconfigured to create the ideal fit for your instrument and accessories in one portable and protective unit. Responsibly made: All materials tested to be free of Lead, DEHP, PAHS8, DBP, and BBP.
- Fits most bass trombone makes and models.
- Weather-resistant exterior: Made of extremely durable 1680 ballistic nylon and reinforced with zig-zag stitching.
- Wood frame: Lightweight shock absorbing wood frame keeps your instrument safe.
- Padded handle wrap: Super comfortable and features a long-lasting hook and loop closure.
- Rope handles: Main and subway handles made of durable rope with reinforced stitching.
- QuickLock™: Allows you to securely shut an empty case without zippering.
- Shoulder strap: Features a large non-slip adjustable shoulder pad and strong metal clips.
- Backpackable: Want to go hands-free? This case is compatible with our backpack straps (model # BPSTRAP), sold separately.
- Metal hardware: Strong and high-quality metal hardware designed to last.
- Rubber feet: Sturdy custom-designed rubber feet.
- Long-lasting zippers: Custom-designed strong zippers. Main compartment zippers feature a lock hole.
- Rubber runners: Protects corners and zipper from impact.
- Large gusseted front pocket: Perfect for storing smaller accessories.
- Built-in organizer: Located in the main pocket; features 3 pen holder sleeves and 2 zippered pockets.
- ID tag: Includes ID luggage tag with secure buckle for easy identification.
- Soft lining: Interior is lined with breathable and non-abrasive, padded nylex.
- Adjustable tenon brace: Prevents bell damage by keeping the horn from shifting.
- Modular blocks: Includes three (3) lid blocks, two (2) body section blocks, and one (1) bell flare block, all able to be moved to customize the fit of your horn. Additional fit blocks available for purchase.
- Instrument strap: Adjustable padded strap with buckle closure to keep your instrument in place.
- Modular slide storage: Padded adjustable slide wall includes sleeve for cleaning rod.
- Large accessory compartment: Adjustable and completely padded with zipper closure.
- Mouthpiece pouch: Double mouthpiece pouch made of padded nylon included with case.
Please feel free to email with any additional questions!
We are proud to be an authorized Protec dealer
We want you to be happy and satisfied with your purchase, and we offer an unconditional 30 day return policy. If you are unhappy with your item for any reason, just return it for a full refund or full credit towards an exchange. (Reeds and other consumables are non-returnable once opened.)
We warranty every item we sell to be free of mechanical defects. If you find an issue with your purchase, please contact us. We will either reimburse you to have any minor repairs completed by your local repair shop, or we will send you a label to cover all return postage charges so that we can either repair your instrument, exchange your instrument, or issue you a refund for your instrument. We stand behind our products, and we truly want you to be happy.
Please note that if you simply change your mind about purchase of an item - if you find that it's just not the one for you - you are still entitled to a full refund. We never charge a restocking fee; however, you will be responsible for the expense involved in shipping the item back to us. We will issue your refund directly upon receipt of the item, no questions asked.