Yamaha Model YFL-462H Intermediate Flute in Solid Silver MINT CONDITION
Here's a Yamaha YFL-462H Intermediate Flute in mint condition.
The headjoint is an important factor in determining the tone. The 400 Series flutes feature at a very affordable price headjoint body and foot of 92.5% pure sterling silver for a dark warm tone. This flute features offset G, B foot open holes, pointed key arms and a solid silver headjoint body and foot.
- Sterling silver headjoint, body and footjoint: Sterling silver provides a beautiful sound with warm, colorful resonance.
- B footjoint: A B-footjoint enables the flutist to play all of the notes down to a Low B Pointed key arms: A#, F# and other non-fingered keys feature pointed key arms, similar to those found on top-of-the-line Yamaha Handmade Flutes. This high end feature brings strength and beauty to these student level flutes.
- Open hole keys: Open-hole keys give the player more control over the tone of the flute.Offset G Key: The YFL-462H features an offset G configuration.Undercut and beveled embouchure hole: Specifically designed for a clean attack, sensitive response, and accurate intonation
- Nickel silver, power-forged keys: Very durable and less susceptible to breakage
- Neoprene key bumpers: Stronger and more durable than cork
- Footjoint marking: A unique footjoint alignment mark facilitates proper fitting by young players
- Case & Case Cover: A French-style case and durable case cover provide a contemporary look and ease of transport
This flute is in mint condition and has had less than an hour's worth of playing time.
Please feel free to email with any additional questions!
We are proud to be an authorized Yamaha dealer
The Mighty Quinn Brass and Winds is proud to offer financing through our partnership with United Midwest Savings Bank!
Financing is available for purchases as low as $1,500 and as high as $15,000. Payments can be stretched out as long as 60 months to make it possible to purchase your dream instrument.
Click here to apply for financing. Use Merchant ID 3631
We offer low monthly payments, competitive interest rates and free online bill pay.
For more information visit United Midwest Savings Bank
We want you to be happy and satisfied with your purchase, and we offer an unconditional 30 day return policy. If you are unhappy with your item for any reason, just return it for a full refund or full credit towards an exchange. (Reeds and other consumables are non-returnable once opened.)
We warranty every item we sell to be free of mechanical defects. If you find an issue with your purchase, please contact us. We will either reimburse you to have any minor repairs completed by your local repair shop, or we will send you a label to cover all return postage charges so that we can either repair your instrument, exchange your instrument, or issue you a refund for your instrument. We stand behind our products, and we truly want you to be happy.
Please note that if you simply change your mind about purchase of an item - if you find that it's just not the one for you - you are still entitled to a full refund. We never charge a restocking fee; however, you will be responsible for the expense involved in shipping the item back to us. Upon receipt of your return, our technicians will go over the instrument to ensure everything is in the same condition in which it was sold, and then your refund will be proceed directly, no questions asked.
BRAND NEW ITEMS are covered by the full manufacturer’s warranty. Please check individual makers for terms and conditions.
OPEN BOX ITEMS include a two-year warranty serviced through our in-house repair shop. We guarantee that every instrument we sell is free of mechanical defects.
USED ITEMS include a one-year warranty with the same terms and conditions as above.
PLEASE NOTE: Warranty does not cover the following:
- Any instrument which has been modified or altered or upon which the serial number has been tampered with or altered, or any instrument which has been damaged through misuse, negligence, accident, or improper operation
- Deterioration due to perspiration, acids, corrosive atmosphere, or other external causes of any nature (lacquer/plating wear)
- Normal wear and tear, tonal characteristics, pads, corks, springs, or felts
HOW TO USE YOUR WARRANTYContact email@example.com attaching photos of the affected item, so that we we may determine the best course of action:
(For larger repairs) Receive a free mailing label to send the instrument back to us for repair. We will address any technical problems in our shop and send you back your horn free of charge.
(For small repairs) Bring your instrument to a trusted local shop for a quote, and we will reimburse you their nominal shop fee to fix it at their location.