BRAND NEW ITEMS are covered by the full manufacturer’s warranty. Please check individual makers for terms and conditions.
OPEN BOX ITEMS include a two-year warranty serviced through our in-house repair shop. We guarantee that every instrument we sell is free of mechanical defects.
PLEASE NOTE: Warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse, abuse, operation or failure to follow instructions according to the Owner’s Manual for this product
- Any unit which has been altered or on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed
- Normal wear and any periodic maintenance
- Deterioration due to perspiration, corrosive atmosphere or other external causes such as extremes in temperature or humidity
- Lacquer or plating finish wear
- Springs, pads and felt parts
USED/VINTAGE ITEMS include a one-year warranty with the same exclusions as above.
HOW TO USE YOUR WARRANTYContact email@example.com attaching photos of the affected item, so that we we may determine the best course of action:
(For larger repairs) Receive a free mailing label to send the instrument back to us for repair. We will address any technical problems in our shop and send you back your horn free of charge.
(For small repairs) Bring your instrument to a trusted local shop for a quote, and we will reimburse you their nominal shop fee to fix it at their location.