Protec Model BM305CT Micro ZIP Tenor Saxophone Case - Black BRAND NEW
Sometimes less is more... The Protec Micro Zip case is our answer to minimalism! The sleek, micro-sized profile allows you to slip it into a bag or sling it over your shoulder without being intrusive (we're looking at you, multi-instrumentalists!). Don't be fooled by its size though - this case packs a serious punch in the protection department. Responsibly made: All materials tested to be free of Lead, DEHP, PAHS8, DBP, and BBP.
Instrument Fit Information:
- Fits most modern tenor saxophone makes and models.
- For tenor saxophones that are vintage and/or have keys on the opposing side of the bell, please see model # PB305CTXL.
- ABS Frame: Extremely durable and scratch resistant ABS plastic shell that protects against shock and impact.
- Long-lasting zippers: Custom-designed strong zippers that features a lock hole.
- Metal feet: Sturdy custom-designed metal feet.
- Metal hardware: Strong and high-quality metal hardware designed to last.
- Rubber backside feet: Custom-designed to protect against scratches and to provide stability when opening case.
- Carry handles: Dual handle design with soft handle wrap with secure magnetic button closure.
- Subway handle: Convenient and secure with metal hardware.
- Two shoulder straps: Heavily padded and covered with breathable mesh. Can be combined to form comfortable backpack straps with sternum support.
- Protective structure: Foam-injected interior lined with blue velvet.
- Separate neck and mouthpiece sections: Protects against dents and scratches. Mouthpiece section easily accommodates large ligatures.
Compatible Accessories (not included, separate purchase):
- Tenor Saxophone Insulated ZIP Case Cover, featuring large pockets and backpack straps (Model Z305CT)
- Tenor Saxophone In-Bell Storage Pouch (Model A313)
Please feel free to email with any additional questions!
We are proud to be an authorized Protec dealer
We want you to be happy and satisfied with your purchase, and we offer an unconditional 30 day return policy. If you are unhappy with your item for any reason, just return it for a full refund or full credit towards an exchange. (Reeds and other consumables are non-returnable once opened.)
We warranty every item we sell to be free of mechanical defects. If you find an issue with your purchase, please contact us. We will either reimburse you to have any minor repairs completed by your local repair shop, or we will send you a label to cover all return postage charges so that we can either repair your instrument, exchange your instrument, or issue you a refund for your instrument. We stand behind our products, and we truly want you to be happy.
Please note that if you simply change your mind about purchase of an item - if you find that it's just not the one for you - you are still entitled to a full refund. We never charge a restocking fee; however, you will be responsible for the expense involved in shipping the item back to us. Upon receipt of your return, our technicians will go over the instrument to ensure everything is in the same condition in which it was sold, and then your refund will be proceed directly, no questions asked.