Protec Model MX305CT MAX Contoured Tenor Saxophone Case BRAND NEW
Ultra-light case providing a secure and protective fit for modern/contemporary horns at an exceptional value. Features an ultra-light shock resistant EPS foam frame with soft non-abrasive lining and separate neck and mouthpiece sections. Built to last with a durable 600D nylon cover, strong custom hardware, reinforced stitching, and quality craftsmanship. Oversized gusseted front pocket with an additional front side zippered pocket offers plenty of storage. Comfort features include padded backpack straps, padded handle wrap, shoulder strap, subway handle, and a Quick-Lock closure.
- Built-in padded backpack straps that can be tucked away
- Dual corded handle design with padded handle wrap
- Adjustable shoulder strap included
- Lightweight rigid EPS foam frame
- High quality plastic hardware
- Rugged 600D nylon exterior
- Hook 'n loop quick-lock closure
- Long lasting custom molded zippers
- Front-side zippered pocket
- Small accessory zippered pocket
- Durable molded rubber feet
- Molded interior with soft non-abrasive plush lining
- Separate neckpiece & mouthpiece sections
Please feel free to email with any additional questions!
We are proud to be an authorized Protec dealer
We want you to be happy and satisfied with your purchase, and we offer an unconditional 30 day return policy. If you are unhappy with your item for any reason, just return it for a full refund or full credit towards an exchange. (Reeds and other consumables are non-returnable once opened.)
We warranty every item we sell to be free of mechanical defects. If you find an issue with your purchase, please contact us. We will either reimburse you to have any minor repairs completed by your local repair shop, or we will send you a label to cover all return postage charges so that we can either repair your instrument, exchange your instrument, or issue you a refund for your instrument. We stand behind our products, and we truly want you to be happy.
Please note that if you simply change your mind about purchase of an item - if you find that it's just not the one for you - you are still entitled to a full refund. We never charge a restocking fee; however, you will be responsible for the expense involved in shipping the item back to us. We will issue your refund directly upon receipt of the item, no questions asked.