Yamaha Model YTR-8335IIS 'Xeno' Professional Bb Trumpet MINT CONDITION
Here is a MINT Yamaha YTR-8335IIS Xeno Mark II Custom Trumpet with .459 bore. yellow brass bell and standard leadpipe.
For the first time in 20 years, Yamaha has updated the design of their famous Xeno line of trumpets. This completely redesigned instrument takes the quality and tonal excellence that Yamaha is known for to a completely new level. Many of the design changes reflect the knowledge and innovative concepts learned through the development of the new Artist Model Chicago C trumpet, bringing to the Xeno line enhanced projection and a powerful tonal core. All changes were made as a means to achieve a more responsive trumpet that is easier to play throughout all registers with a richer more complex sound.
The changes in this model include:
- A new completely redesigned bell that provides a better balance of resistance for a more powerful tonal core and more accurate slotting in the upper register.
- A new leadpipe design-the leadpipe is now a gold brass alloy that delivers a quick smooth response with a great balance of resistance for optimum comfort and stability.
- Redesigned valve casings and pistons-the thinner valve casing and lighter pistons as well as the modified angle of the branch tube offer an improved response and great tone control throughout the entire dynamic range as well as providing optimum airflow.
- A redesigned case has a contemporary look and converts to backpack style for easy carrying.
I heard a recital by some of the world's great trumpeters including the legendary Allen Vizzuti on these trumpets and have to say I was absolutely blown away. This is without a doubt the finest Xeno yet and possibly the finest trumpet Yamaha has ever produced.
This particular horn has had very little playing time and is in perfect condition. Comes complete with original case and all original accessories.
Please feel free to email with additional questions!
We are proud to be an authorized Yamaha dealer
The Mighty Quinn Brass and Winds is proud to offer financing through our partnership with United Midwest Savings Bank!
Financing is available for purchases as low as $1,500 and as high as $15,000. Payments can be stretched out as long as 60 months to make it possible to purchase your dream instrument.
Click here to apply for financing. Use Merchant ID 3631
We offer low monthly payments, competitive interest rates and free online bill pay.
For more information visit United Midwest Savings Bank
We want you to be happy and satisfied with your purchase, and we offer an unconditional 30 day return policy. If you are unhappy with your item for any reason, just return it for a full refund or full credit towards an exchange. (Reeds and other consumables are non-returnable once opened.)
We warranty every item we sell to be free of mechanical defects. If you find an issue with your purchase, please contact us. We will either reimburse you to have any minor repairs completed by your local repair shop, or we will send you a label to cover all return postage charges so that we can either repair your instrument, exchange your instrument, or issue you a refund for your instrument. We stand behind our products, and we truly want you to be happy.
Please note that if you simply change your mind about purchase of an item - if you find that it's just not the one for you - you are still entitled to a full refund. We never charge a restocking fee; however, you will be responsible for the expense involved in shipping the item back to us. Upon receipt of your return, our technicians will go over the instrument to ensure everything is in the same condition in which it was sold, and then your refund will be proceed directly, no questions asked.
BRAND NEW ITEMS are covered by the full manufacturer’s warranty unless specifically noted otherwise. Please check individual makers for terms and conditions.
OPEN BOX ITEMS include a two-year warranty serviced through our in-house repair shop. We guarantee that every instrument we sell is free of mechanical defects.
PLEASE NOTE: Warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse, abuse, operation or failure to follow instructions according to the Owner’s Manual for this product
- Any unit which has been altered or on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed
- Normal wear and any periodic maintenance
- Deterioration due to perspiration, corrosive atmosphere or other external causes such as extremes in temperature or humidity
- Lacquer or plating finish wear
- Springs, pads and felt parts
USED/VINTAGE ITEMS include a one-year warranty with the same exclusions as above.
HOW TO USE YOUR WARRANTYContact email@example.com attaching photos of the affected item, so that we we may determine the best course of action:
(For larger repairs) Receive a free mailing label to send the instrument back to us for repair. We will address any technical problems in our shop and send you back your horn free of charge.
(For small repairs) Bring your instrument to a trusted local shop for a quote, and we will reimburse you their nominal shop fee to fix it at their location.