Yamaha Model YTS-82ZII 'Custom Z' Tenor Saxophone BRAND NEW
This instrument is brand new and comes with the full manufacturer's warranty.
The Yamaha YTS-82ZII Custom Z Tenor Saxophone features:
- One-piece bell with new engraving In the tradition of those coveted vintage saxophones, the 82Z now comes equipped with a one-piece bell! This feature drastically improves low end response and offers the player a wider palette of tonal color. More elaborate with finer detail, the new engraving design offers delicate beauty.
- Domed metal resonators offer an outstanding response and deliver a wider dynamic range. The entire range of the instrument has a clearer pronunciation, providing effortless playability all around.
- The wide bore taper of the V1 neck provides offers a free-blowing feel and the greatest possible flexibility. This combination of features allows the player the ultimate level of tonal expression.
- An improved mechanism from low B to C# ensures a proper seal for these notes which promotes a clear response throughout the low range of the instrument.
- Lighter thumb rest and thumb hook base designs produce better response and a more cohesive tone.
- An adjustable Front F mechanism gives the player the freedom to find the optimal level of resistance in the altissimo range.
- The 82Z saxophones come in slim, lightweight cases which provide excellent protection. A convenient shoulder strap is also included.
- Key of Bb
- Auxiliary Keys High F#, Front F
- Mother of pearl keys
- Adjustable thumb hook
- Hand engraved bell
- 4CM mouthpiece
We offer free shipping on this instrument. Please feel free to email with any additional questions!
We are proud to be an authorized Yamaha dealer.
The Mighty Quinn Brass and Winds is proud to offer financing through our partnership with United Midwest Savings Bank!
Financing is available for purchases as low as $1,500 and as high as $15,000. Payments can be stretched out as long as 60 months to make it possible to purchase your dream instrument.
Click here to apply for financing. Use Merchant ID 3631
We offer low monthly payments, competitive interest rates and free online bill pay.
For more information visit United Midwest Savings Bank
We want you to be happy and satisfied with your purchase, and we offer an unconditional 30 day return policy. If you are unhappy with your item for any reason, just return it for a full refund or full credit towards an exchange. (Reeds and other consumables are non-returnable once opened.)
We warranty every item we sell to be free of mechanical defects. If you find an issue with your purchase, please contact us. We will either reimburse you to have any minor repairs completed by your local repair shop, or we will send you a label to cover all return postage charges so that we can either repair your instrument, exchange your instrument, or issue you a refund for your instrument. We stand behind our products, and we truly want you to be happy.
Please note that if you simply change your mind about purchase of an item - if you find that it's just not the one for you - you are still entitled to a full refund. We never charge a restocking fee; however, you will be responsible for the expense involved in shipping the item back to us. Upon receipt of your return, our technicians will go over the instrument to ensure everything is in the same condition in which it was sold, and then your refund will be proceed directly, no questions asked.
BRAND NEW ITEMS are covered by the full manufacturer’s warranty unless specifically noted otherwise. Please check individual makers for terms and conditions.
OPEN BOX ITEMS include a two-year warranty serviced through our in-house repair shop. We guarantee that every instrument we sell is free of mechanical defects.
PLEASE NOTE: Warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse, abuse, operation or failure to follow instructions according to the Owner’s Manual for this product
- Any unit which has been altered or on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed
- Normal wear and any periodic maintenance
- Deterioration due to perspiration, corrosive atmosphere or other external causes such as extremes in temperature or humidity
- Lacquer or plating finish wear
- Springs, pads and felt parts
USED/VINTAGE ITEMS include a one-year warranty with the same exclusions as above.
HOW TO USE YOUR WARRANTYContact firstname.lastname@example.org attaching photos of the affected item, so that we we may determine the best course of action:
(For larger repairs) Receive a free mailing label to send the instrument back to us for repair. We will address any technical problems in our shop and send you back your horn free of charge.
(For small repairs) Bring your instrument to a trusted local shop for a quote, and we will reimburse you their nominal shop fee to fix it at their location.